Game of Chance (Survey) Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Sleepnitez 1968 S. Coast Hwy #1417, Laguna Beach CA 92651 (“Promoter”).
2. This competition (“Competition”) starts at 8:00pm (PST) on 17th of every month and ends on 8:00pm (PST) on 17th of the following month (“Competition Period”).
3. Information on how to enter and the prizes forms part of these terms and conditions (“Terms”). Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
4. This Competition is open to all entrants who:
a) are 18 years of age or over (in Arizona, Iowa and Louisiana are 21 years of age or over);
b) are US Residents
c) have purchased a Sleepnitez Pillow
d) comply with these Terms; and
e) are not management, employees or agents of the Promoter or its related entities (or immediate family members of such people) or of retailers or agencies associated with this Competition, (“Eligible Entrants”).
5. To enter, an Eligible Entrant who, during the Promotional Period, is contacted by the Promoter must complete a survey undertaken by the Promoter. For each survey that an Eligible Entrant completes, they will receive 1 entry into the Promotion (each, an “Entry”).
6. There is no maximum number of entries, provided that an Eligible Entrant is only eligible to receive one Entry for each purchase of a Sleepnitez pillow.
7. Entries for each survey will be deemed to be accepted at the time that the Eligible Entrant completes the relevant survey.
8. The Promoter, its agents, affiliates or representatives will not be liable for any lost, late or misdirected Entries.
9. The Promoter reserved the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to deem any irregular, incomprehensible and incomplete Entries or any Entries that do not comply with these Terms, as invalid (“Invalid Entries”).
10. Invalid Entries cannot win a Prize.
11. Selection of the winners (“Prize Draw”) will be randomly drawn using Microsoft Excel’s RAND formula on the dates specified in the contact that is made to them by the Promoter. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office.
12. At each Prize Draw the Promoter will review the drawn Entry to confirm that it is not an Invalid Entry (“Valid Entry”). If any drawn Entry is an Invalid Entry, a further entrant will be drawn and reviewed in the same manner. The Prize Draw ends once all Valid Entries are identified.
13. The Eligible Entrant whose name is the first Valid Entry identified in the Prize Draw wins the prize (“Prize Winner”).
14. Eligible Entrants do not need to be present at the Prize Draw to win the Prize.
15. The Prize Winners will be informed via email within 7 days of the Promotion ending. Prize Winners will need to reply to this email indicating their acceptance of the prize.
16. Prize details will be specified in the contact received by the Eligible Entrant from the Promoter.
17. While the Promoter may request Eligible Entrants to carry out an action during the survey, entry into the Promotion is not dependent on the completion of the request.
18. Prizes are not transferable, substitutable or exchangeable nor redeemable for cash (including any unused portion).
19. This Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants who act at all times in good faith, sincerely, and without fraud. Any entrant or Entry that the Promoter suspects, in its discretion, to be in breach of these Terms or attempting to gain an unfair advantage over other competitors (e.g. by the use of technology) will not be eligible.
20. This Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants whose Sleepnitez purchase has not been refunded.
a) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the Competition at any time throughout the Competition Period without notice.
b) The decisions of the Promoter are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
c) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the entry process.
d) Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
e) By entering the Competition all entrants consent to the use by the Promoter of their username for publicity and commercial purposes in connection with the Competition and/or the Promoter’s products and services, in any media and for an infinite period, without further compensation. This includes but is not limited to use on TV, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, radio, print, display advertising, website and social media channels, and the Promoter’s blog and website.
f) The prizes (or any part thereof) are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
g) Entry to the Competition is free, but entrants are responsible for any costs imposed by their internet service or other technology providers.
h) The Promoter may prohibit any person’s participation in this Competition, cancel or suspend the Prize (or part thereof) if the Promoter considers that the entrant has behaved in a way which may diminish its name or reputation, is in bad faith, is designed to gain an unfair advantage, is fraudulent, is otherwise contrary to law or these Terms, or is otherwise inappropriate.
i) Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
j) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
l) To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter (and the prize suppliers) will not be liable for any loss or damage an entrant or winner suffers as a result of participating in this Competition (including the Prize), unless caused by the Promoter’s negligence or wilful misconduct.
Contest Terms And Conditions
Game of Chance (Survey) Terms and Conditions